Friday 6 December 2013

CHUNKY PLATFORMS

Chunky shoes are my fave things ever at the minute. I find myself wearing socks and chunky sandals every day, which makes me about 6ft! Anyway i thought i'd review the ones i have and match them with outfits etcetc.



The first ones I got were these khaki chelsea boots from VAGABOND at Office:


I wasn't keen on the colour at first, i wanted black ones but i couldn't see any so i got these, then about a week later i saw they had black ones. But i still love them. They're really comfy and the sole does bend unlike others, because they're kinda rubbery.

They were £90, which seems quite a lot but i think that's a decent price for leather boots. They're called 'DIOON ELASTIC CHELSEA BOOT' in 'khaki leather', Vagabond have tons of shoes with the same chunky platform which are all amazing.

With them being khaki, they could be pretty hard to match with outfits but they match pretty much everything i own because pretty much everything i own is black, white or grey lol. They look cool with socks, tights, jeans, anything really. I love wearing them with woolly socks and jeans or tights and skirts. They look great with black American Apparel easy jeans or pleated skirts.




The next ones I bought were these black chunky sandals from eBay: 


I absolutely LOVE these shoes, they literally go with everything. I got them from a Chinese store on eBay and they had them in white too. They took about 3 weeks to come but they were definitely worth the wait, and they were only £19.99 too!

They aren't the comfiest shoes in the world, they're pretty hard and the sole doesn't bend but you get used to them and they aren't uncomfy. They don't rub at all.

The only down-side is that they are faux leather and i can see it starting to kind of wear away a bit, but for £20 they're definitely worth buying.

I just went on eBay to try and find them and it turns out they've been taken off for some reason, but they will probably be on aliexpress.com or somewhere like that. Or there will definitely be similar. 

I only received these one's in the post today but I loooove them:


I've wanted these shoes forever and after recently doing a shoot with The White Pepper, they gave me loads of discount so i finally ordered them and they're beautiful. 

They're literally the comfiest things, the insole is mega squishy and the leather on top is really soft so they don't rub at all. The sole is a mixture of a hard rubbery foam material and rubber so they do bend slightly, but not alot. I've got used to wearing shoes that don't bend though.

They are £66 (but i got them way cheaper), which is a decent price for leather shoes, and i'll definitely be wearing these lots because they're so comfy and go with everything. 

I think they look awesome with white everything; tights, socks (and the rest of my outfit if i can find enough white stuff!!) They're brilliant for winter because they're white and snowy.

I was planning on saying which were my favourite here but i literally can't decide. I like them all equally for different reasons. I don't wear the Vagabonds as much now though because i love the other 2 so much and i used to wear them like every day. 











3 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes
    Beyond amazing

    Love the white pepper just got a dress and skirt from there

    Aida
    X

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good points to note!!! Looking forward to seeing what is in the baggies!
    chunky platform sandals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great..post...
    When it comes to housekeeping you look for options but you hardly find many, but we have massive collection of housekeeping products such as, Cleaning Cloths & Sponges, Mops & Mop Accessories, Home Cleaning Supplies and many more.....
    Cheap Housekeeping products Online
    Shop online Home And Garden Accessories

    ReplyDelete